RULES OF THE INTERNET SHOP
The owner of the online store under Senso-rex.com is Senso-Rex Ltd
Located at 7 Kings Avenue Manchester M8 5AS, United Kingdom Company No.: 11022227 telephone number 0044 161 41 40 200 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org As “Seller” or “Seller”.
The seller carries out a commercial activity for the sale of custom-made medical devices.
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
- User – means a natural person who is fully capable of acting in law, (unaccompanied minor), a natural person with limited legal capacity (a person who is 13 years old or partially legally incapacitated) acting with the prior consent of his or her legal representative (eg. A parent), a legal entity, an organizational unit that is not a legal entity whose law grants legal capacity that appropriately acquires or intends to purchase goods from the Store or that uses or intends to use the My Account service and the Seller’s services via the Road and Electronic Services .
- Client – legal person of full legal capacity, legal entity or organizational unit without legal personality and having legal capacity, acting at the Seller’s purchase connected directly with her business or professional activity.
- Consumer – means a natural person carrying out a legal transaction not directly related With her business or profession.
- Buyers – both Consumer and Customer.
- Electronic Service – a service provided electronically by the Seller to the User via the Internet Store.
- Code of good practice – a set of rules of conduct, and in particular the ethical and professional standards referred to in Art. 2 pts. 5 of the Act on Counteracting Unfair Market Practices of 23 August 2007, as amended.
- Registration form – a form available in the online store to create a User Account.
- Order form – electronic service, an interactive form available at the online store enabling the order to be placed, in particular by adding products to the electronic shopping cart and determining the terms of the sales contract, including the delivery method and payment.
- My Account / User Account – An individual panel for each User activated on his behalf by the Seller, after the User has made the Registration, within the scope of service provided by the Shop Buyer’s Service to facilitate the conclusion of the distance sale contract and contact with the Shop, Settlement of the contract, allowing you to plan the purchase and tracking of selected goods.
- Shopping Cart means an interactive form available on the website used to contact the Shop and allow the Buyer to make a purchase offer.
- Contact details means:
- in the case of natural persons: name, permanent address, mailing address – if different from the registered address, e-mail address, contact telephone number. If your order involves a business activity, your personal contact details include your company and your tax identification number (NIP);
- in the case of a legal person or organizational unit not being a legal entity whose law grants legal capacity: name, registered office, mailing address, tax identification number, e-mail address, contact telephone number.
- Terms and Conditions – These Regulations for the provision of services by electronic means within the senso-rex.com online shop.
- Online Shop (e-Shop or Shop) – an internet service available at senso-rex.com via which the Buyer may in particular place Orders.
- Goods / Product – Items that are sold in the store and may be subject to an order by the Buyer.
- Delivery – the type of transport service, including the carrier and delivery costs, given in each case to Buyer’s information when ordering.
- Deadline – the number of hours or working days indicated on the product card. Workdays – Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays that are on these days.
- Supplier – the entity that delivers the Goods.
- Sales Agreement – Contract of Sale of Goods or Services within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Buyer.
- Order – statement of the will of the Buyer, aiming directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of the Goods.
- Commercial Information / Newsletter – Information intended to be used directly or indirectly to promote the goods and services sold in the framework 20. Commercial Information / Newsletter – Information intended for direct or indirect promotion of goods and services sold within the scope of Seller’s activities.
- These Terms and Conditions define the rules of using the e-Shop available at senso-rex.com and define the terms and conditions of providing free of charge services provided electronically by the Seller.
- The Regulations are addressed to both consumers and business users from the Internet Store.
- All rights to the Internet Store, including copyright, intellectual property rights to its name, Internet domain, Web Site, as well as patterns, forms, logos and images belong to the Seller, and may only be used in a manner Defined and in accordance with the Regulations.
- The Regulations specify in particular:
- How to register and use your account within the Store;
- Terms and conditions for electronic submission of Orders within the Store;
- The rules for concluding the Product Sale Agreement using the services provided within the Store;
- Technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the IT system (personal computer, laptop, etc.) used by the Buyer,
- The mode of complaint procedure.
- Buyers may access these Terms and Conditions at any time via the link on the Senso-rex.com Store homepage and download and print it.
- Confirmation of material terms of the sale agreement between the Seller And Buyer, by sending Buyer information to the email address provided, As well as in the traditional form by attaching a printout of the confirmation of the conclusion of the contract to the shipment containing the ordered goods, the possible documentation and the VAT invoice issued on request.
- The condition of using the services provided by the Shop is to familiarize yourself with it With a description of the service, terms, price list, and all the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- The offer presented on e-Shop pages as well as the product descriptions are only a call for tenders, not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The binding nature – for the purpose of concluding a specific contract – will only be gained once the order is accepted by the Seller
Technical requirements and Cookies
- In order to use the Online Shop, the Buyer should have access to a computer station or terminal equipment that has:
- Internet access;
- properly configured with any web browser;
- active and properly configured email account.
- e-Shop allows you to order services using widely available software, Internet browsers that accept cookies such as FireFox version 3 or later, Opera version 9 or later, Chrome version 10 or later, Internet Explorer version 7 or later, and Safari.
- The shop, with the prior consent of the buyer, the user or their representative, stores on their computer cookies which are necessary to: enter into a distance sale contract, execute it and provide the “My Account” service and to facilitate the use of the Shop by the User and the Buyer. Maintaining a session (which is unnecessary to re-enter the password) and creating statistics on subsites.
- Files made by the Shop to the Buyer’s computer, the User or their representative do not collect their personal data, affect the configuration of the operating system or software and may be removed at any time.
- The Customer may remove cookies placed at any time or block cookies from using the options available in his or her web browser.
Register at e-Store and set up a User Account
- In order to create a User Account, the Buyer makes a free registration.
- Registration is made by filling in the registration form provided in the “Register” section.
- For Registration purposes, the Buyer shall complete the registration form provided by the Seller on the Website of the Store and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function on the registration form.
- While completing the registration form, the Buyer has the opportunity to review the Terms by accepting its content by marking the appropriate field in the form.
- Online store registration and use of the Internet Store functionality are free of charge.
- When you sign up, you create an account, where you collect data and information About Buyer. Service of the account is indefinite.
- Once the completed registration form has been submitted, the Buyer shall immediately receive, by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, the Seller’s registration confirmation. At this moment an agreement for the provision of a User Account Management service is made electronically, and the Buyer obtains access to the User Account and changes made during the Registration, except for the Login.
- “My Account” service has been provided since the account activation.
- Access to your account is secured with an access password. The user selects the password.
- The User may at any time terminate the “My Account” With immediate effect without giving a reason by deleting account. To delete an account, simply send an email to the Seller’s address requesting removal.
- This does not apply to situations in which the Seller is in the process of performing an order placed by the Buyer. In such a case, the effect of the termination of the contract will be at the time of execution of the contract in question.
- The Seller may terminate the “My Account” service agreement in the event of a breach by You of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Termination is by email sent to the e-mail address specified by the User in the account settings.
- Through the Online Shop you can make purchases both registered and unregistered buyers of the service.
- The conclusion of the Sale Agreement between the Buyer and the Seller shall be made after the Buyer has submitted the Order through the Order Form at the Internet Shop.
- The Electronic Order Service is provided free of charge by the Seller and is of a one-off nature and shall be terminated upon the submission of the Order or upon the Buyer’s earlier termination of the Order.
- When placing an order, the Buyer is obliged to provide correct contact details and personal information.
- Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the Buyer may check the availability of selected products. Availability information is available at the description of each product.
- The buyer has the opportunity to make a purchase of photographs of the goods and the descriptions placed next to them.
- The Buyer to place an order starts the shopping cart by clicking on the goods ordered “add to cart” and then in the order panel determines the quantity of goods purchased.
- According to own choice, the buyer may return to the goods selection panel to add further goods to the shopping cart, delete the selected item (remove order) or open the payment and delivery panel (“next”) where the delivery method and the form of payment are determined.
- When you click “next”, the buyer is moved to the delivery address panel where appropriate contact details are provided in the boxes to enable the contract to be executed and its delivery.
- The buyer should also read and accept this Regulation, as confirmed by indicating the relevant statement.
- During the Order submission – until the “I order with payment” button is pressed, the Buyer has the opportunity to modify the entered data and to select the Goods. For this purpose, you should follow the Buyer’s displayed messages and information available on the site.
- Each time prior to shipping the order to the Seller, the User is informed of the total price for the selected Goods and Delivery as well as any additional costs that he is liable to bear in connection with the short sale.
- Placing an order by the Buyer means submitting the offer to conclude a sale contract (purchase) of the ordered goods by the Buyer. Once the order is placed, the e – mail address given by the Buyer will be delivered.
- After the order is placed, an electronic confirmation of the Seller’s receipt of the order will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer. The summary.
- The summary of your Order will include information on:
- Store details including exact mailing address, email address and phone number;
- Unit and total price of all products;
- The price of the contract = the total price of the products + the performance of the contract (including payments and deliveries);
- The form of delivery – including the date of delivery and if there are any delivery restrictions such as weight or location;
- Method of payment;
- Information on the right of withdrawal without giving a reason within 14 days;
- Information about the right to the warranty;
- The sales contract is in English.
- The Buyer may place orders at the Online Shop through the Store Website for 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Prices and payment methods
- Prices quoted in e-Store are expressed in EUR and include VAT. The seller makes it possible to purchase goods in other currencies.
- Product prices do not include shipping costs.
- Information on the total value of the order is always presented in the Basket after the Buyer has selected the form of delivery of the object of the order and the form of payment.
- The buyer has the option of choosing the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer through PayPal’s external payment system.
- Payment by credit card through PayPal’s external payment system.
- In the event of failure by the Customer to pay within the time specified in the order, the Seller shall designate the Customer an additional deadline for making the payment and shall keep the Client informed on the Durable Medium. In the event of a lapse of the second payment due date, the Seller will send to the Customer on a Durable Carrier a declaration of withdrawal on the basis of art. 491 Civil Code.
Delivery Order and Delivery of Goods
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods subject to the Contract without any defect.
- Realization of the order takes place on working days from Monday to Friday.
- Orders placed on non-working days are treated as submitted on the first working day following the day of placing the order.
- At the description of each commodity, the shipping time is displayed, which determines the estimated time from the order until the shipment is delivered. A package of ordered products is sent when all the selected articles are available.
- The order’s delivery time begins when the Seller sends all the details necessary for the order, confirmation of the size, colour of the purchased products, delivery address, form of payment (in case of payment to the account, the date of posting the payment on the indicated bank account) Means of transport.
- The shipping cost is covered by the Buyer.
- In certain cases, the fee for the delivery of ordered goods may be transferred In whole or in part, the Seller.
- If you make a purchase for EUR 200, the Seller will cover shipping costs in the UK, the European Union.
- In the case that the Customer wishes to place an order that is to be delivered outside of the Republic of Poland, the Customer will be informed of the order, including, in particular, delivery costs of the products covered by the order.
- Delivery of purchased products is made by sending the Goods using the chosen carrier option, to the address given in the order form of the Buyer’s address.
- The seller is responsible for the risk of accidental loss or damage to the goods Until the consumer receives it.
- In the event of unreasonable refusal to receive the consignment by the Purchaser who is the Consignee and is not entitled to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of the date of refusal to receive the consignment, the Seller shall be entitled to charge the Buyer with the cost of the consignment and return to the consignor. If an unreasonable refusal to accept a consignment is made by a non-consumer entity, the Seller may charge the shipment in any case.
Complaints related to Contracts
- The seller based on art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code completely excludes liability to Customers for physical and legal defects (warranty).
- In the event of defects or inconsistencies of the Goods with the offer, the Consumer shall have the right to claim the Goods by giving notice to the Seller and making a declaration of will in any form, in particular:
- In the following address: Senso-Rex Ltd, 7 Kings Avenue, Manchester, M85AS, United Kingdom
- By e-mail to: email@example.com
- The requirements given in the preceding sentence take the form of recommendations only and do not affect the effectiveness of the complaint without the recommended description of the complaint.
- Complaints should contain the following information:
- Name and surname;
- Address for correspondence, as well as email address and telephone number;
- Subject of complaint;
- The reason for the complaint;
- Demanding the complaint;
- Signature. (Handwritten signature in the case of mail complaints).
- In the case of a consumer agreement, if a physical defect has been discovered within one year of the issue of the item, it is assumed that it existed at the time the hazard was passed on to the consumer.
- The consumer, if the sale has a defect, may:
- Declare the price reduction request;
- Make a declaration of withdrawal unless the Seller promptly and without excessive inconvenience to the consumer will replace the faulty item free of defects or defects will be removed.
- The consumer may, instead of the seller’s proposed removal of a defect, request a replacement for a defect-free item, or instead of replacing the item, demand removal of the defect, unless it is impossible to bring the item into conformity with the contract selected by the consumer or require excessive costs. By the Seller, while the value of the defective item, the nature and significance of the defect found, is taken into account when assessing the cost overrun, and the disadvantages that would otherwise be exposed by the consumer would be taken into account.
- The consumer can not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
- The consumer if the seller has a defect may also:
- Demand replacement of items free of defects;
- Demand removal of defect.
- The seller is obliged to exchange the faulty defect-free or remove defect
- In a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the consumer.
- The seller may refuse to rectify the Consumer’s claim if it is impossible for the buyer to comply with the contract in the manner chosen by the buyer, or it would be unreasonably costly to compare the second way possible.
- A consumer who exercises warranty rights is obliged at the expense of the Seller to provide a defective address to the complaint address, and if, due to the nature of the thing or the way it was assembled, the provision of goods by the consumer would be excessively difficult.
- The consumer is obliged to make the item available to the seller at the place where the item is located. In the event of default by the Seller, the Consumer is entitled to return the item at Seller’s expense and risk.
- Replacement or repair costs shall be borne by the Seller.
- The seller is obliged to accept a defective item from the Consumer in the event of replacement of the item free from defects or withdrawal from the contract.
- The Seller shall, within fourteen days, respond to the demands of the Consumer. Otherwise it is considered to have justified the statement or demand of the Consumer.
- The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is discovered within two years of the issue of the Goods to the Consumer and if the object of sale is used within one year of the issue of the Goods to the Consumer.
- If, due to a defect, the consumer has made a declaration of withdrawal or a price reduction, he may demand compensation for the damage he suffered by contracting without knowing of the existence of the defect, even though the damage was a consequence of circumstances beyond the control of the seller. Liability, and in particular may demand reimbursement of contract costs, costs of collection, transportation, storage and insurance of items, reimbursement of expenses to the extent that they did not benefit from them, and received no refund from a third party and reimbursement of costs. This does not prejudice the provisions on the obligation to pay compensation on a general basis.
- The consumer also has the opportunity to use non-judicial means of dealing with claims and claims such as: Mediation by the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection, Permanent Consumer Courts, Consumer Advocates, Non-governmental Organizations.
- Detailed information on the consumer’s ability to use out-of-court non-judicial means to identify a complaint and pursue its claims, and the rules for access to amicable dispute resolution are available at the headquarters and on the website of county (city) consumer advocates, social organizations, The statutory provisions include the protection of consumers, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection as well as in the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection with its registered office in Warsaw.
- If the buyer is a consumer, any disputes arising under the terms of the Shop rules or sales agreements may also be settled by the internet platform https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- Warranty claims shall be dealt with in accordance with the terms and conditions of the warranty, if so provided for the Goods.
- The warranty rights and rights granted to the Consumer by the Seller under the warranty are independent from each other.
Eligibility to withdraw from the Sale Agreement
Right to cancel.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us:
7 Kings Avenue, Manchester, M85AS, United Kingdom
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: + 48 786 233 200
of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- The Seller provides to the Buyers electronically free services such as: Form, Newsletter, User Account Management.
- Services are provided 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The Newsletter service may be used by any Buyer who expressly agrees to receive commercial information and will enter his email address by using the registration form provided by the Seller on the Website of the Store. After submitting the completed registration form, the Buyer shall immediately receive, by e-mail, the confirmation provided by the Seller, by e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the registration form. At this moment an agreement is signed to electronically provide the Newsletter service.
- Each Newsletter contains information about the possibility and method of giving up the free newsletter service.
- The Buyer may at any time opt-out of receiving the Newsletter by unsubscribing
From subscriptions via a link in any e-mail sent through the Newsletter or by activation of the corresponding fieldIn User Account.
- Seller’s Purchaser’s personal data will be administered voluntarily within the framework of the Registration, Submission of a One-Off Order and within the framework of the Seller’s provision of services by electronic means or under other circumstances specified in the Regulations.
- Personal information given at the time of placing the order will be processed for the purpose of the sale and services ordered by the Buyer, cancellation, complaint or guarantee – pursuant to art. 23 sec. 1 point 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended), and the fulfillment of obligations resulting from the generally binding provisions laying down tax and reporting obligations – 23 paragraph 1 point 2 of the aforementioned law – and in cases justified also for the purpose of claiming receivables – pursuant to art. 23 sec. 1 pt. With art. 23 sec. 4 point 2 of the aforementioned law.
- The Seller shall also process the Buyer’s personal data for the purpose of providing the Service Provider by electronic means and other purposes as set out in the Regulations. Data is processed solely by law or consent expressed by the Buyer in accordance with applicable laws.
- Delivery of the required personal data by the Buyer is necessary for the execution of the order placed. Any personal data that is not necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes is immediately removed by the Data Administrator.
- The Seller shall protect the personal data provided to him and shall make every effort to protect them from unauthorized access or use.
- The Seller shall supply the Buyer’s personal data to the Supplier to the extent necessary for the delivery of the Supply.
- Any person who provides the Seller with his / her personal information shall have the right to access their content and to correct it.
- The Buyer has the right to access, correct, terminate, process and remove their personal data.
- Consent to data processing may be withdrawn at any time by placing the applicable statement on a durable medium. A statement may, for example, be sent to the Seller’s address by e-mail.
- To access or improve the personal data processed, you must send such a report to the Seller at: Senso-Rex Ltd, 7 Kings Avenue, Manchester, M85AS, United Kingdom or by e-mail email@example.com.
Buyer’s obligations and protection of intellectual property
- The Buyer is obliged in particular to:
- Use the e-Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular by the use of specific software or devices;
- Failure to take action such as sending or placing unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the e-Store;
- Use the e-Store in a manner that is not inconvenient to other Buyers and to the Seller;
- Use any content provided within the e-Store solely for your personal use;
- Use of the e-Shop in accordance with Polish law, the terms of the Terms and the general rules of using the Internet.
- It is forbidden to use any material published on the Shop’s website (including photos and descriptions of the Goods) without the Seller’s written consent.
Enjoy your shopping!
Files to download: